Mobile Pressure Testing using Oxygen Free Nitrogen for 15 minutes at 10 bar. This will determine if the Vehicle Air Conditioning system has any loss of pressure.
This procedure is carried out as standard when servicing the Air Conditioning system.
It is bad practice and against the law to charge a Vehicle Air Conditioning system that has a leak!
Other methods used are
- UV Leak dye testing
- Refrigerant leak seeking with a sensitive handheld device which detects loss of refrigerant over a period of time.
Once the system is deemed as being 100% effective and operating exactly as it should it will be charged on site, whether at home or your place of work with the correct amount of Refrigerant and Lubricant in accordance with the Manufacturers specifications and a full system analysis will be carried out including
- Pressure readings.
- Visual check of the Air Conditioning system components.
- Interior Heating & Ventilation controls.
- Vent Temperature, recorded for your information.
- Service stamp in Vehicle Service Record if required.